Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dale hollow

Post Thanks / Like

dale hollow

A buddy and I are heading to Dale in early March. Staying at Horse Creek and targeting smallies and walleye. Can anyone offer some tips/advice? I hope the water temp stays up, so it's in the 50's then.

Thanks in advance,

Post Thanks / Like

Re: dale hollow

I own a local bait store ,i can help you with the smallmouth,but walleye are just stating to move up at that time,I AM NOT THAT GOOD WITH WALLEYE,

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Steven is that you?

Jerry Cole

Post Thanks / Like

Champion; I Think it is possibile that it is him. I think I remember him posting under the same name on the ky. board talking about the big flf get together that they just recently had out of horse creek. If so, phidelt157 you are talking to a man that can flat help you out with the smallmouth bite on the hollow. I only wish that I knew a fraction of that lake what he does...283

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tnstratos283 I thought it might be. You fish Center Hill much I had an Uncle that lived in Sparta and I learned to love the Hill.

Jerry Cole

Post Thanks / Like

Champion; Yea, that is my home lake you might say. I like it down there and have been fishing it several years. Also try to get some time in on the hollow and cordell hull when I can. Just ain't enought hours in the day when you can finally get to one of them to fish. There is this thing, called work that keeps getting in the way of my fishing if you know what I mean LOL . I just hope it don't dry up, and hurt the fishing with the dam thing going on like up in your neck of the woods with the wolf dam. Tight lines...283

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: dale hollow

If it is Steven , don'y pay any attention if he tells you to use a yellow punisher in 10'-30' off points. He is just trying to sell yellow jigs

Good guy listen to what he says but never listen to Bob Coan!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes,I throw a yellow jig and it's really good fishing with the yellow right know,but water temps dropping fast,better float and fly fishing coming up ,feb big fish move up for pre spawn,and yes this is the guru!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smallmouthguru, I ordered some F&F jigs and bobers for this coming weekend, sure hope they got shipped out yesterday. LOL I'm sure they did. I work with a guy (Gordon) here in Louisville that talks to you a lot. Says you a very nice guy, I know when I called on Friday to place my order I spoke with a guy for a long time and he helped me a bunch. It is going to be a cold weekend on the water. Heading down Friday morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Steven,
    I got my order today the F&F jigs look very nice. Can not wait to try this F&F out on Friday. I will let you know next week how I did.
    Thanks

Cookeville, Tennessee, God Bless America.
    Post Thanks / Like

smallmouthguru is a super guy and most of all, a man who trys to follow the the teachings of JC ...... additionally, he's not afraid to help out those of us who don't have the time to put on the water and when we do, gettin' skunked is the last thing we want... tight lines.......

Cookeville, Tennessee, God Bless America.
    Post Thanks / Like

PS --- If you do have a chance to fish Dale Hollow, take an hour or so to stop off at the One Stop market and pick up a few accessories to help you get the job done.....