Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Team Tournaments on Geist

We're looking for an open team tournament trail that fishes Geist Reservoir exclusively. If you are aware of any, could you please pass them along?

Thanks,
    W. Amos

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Team Tournaments on Geist

Both Anglers Dream and Anglers Choice have such a trail. Go to their respective websites for details.

-Team9

Post Thanks / Like

Tuesday Night Bass Club, every Tuesday night starting the first Tuesday in April and runs through October.

If interested, just show up on any Tuesday evening after the first Tuesday
    Bkehl

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,

What time do the Tuesday nighters start? What's the entry fee? Is there a club fee? Do you qualify for the classic with points or do you have to fish every tournament? It seems like I heard you had to fish all or a certain percentage to participate in the classic.

Thanks,
    W. Amos

Post Thanks / Like

Last year they started at 5:00pm and went to 9:00pm. They are $30.00 per boat, plus the $10.00 ramp fee. They have an optional big bass card they sell for $25.00, if you get a bass over a certain size you win that pot, no big bass card no winning the pot for you. It is a progressive pot for big bass. Also you need that card to fish the classic. Although you can fish every Tuesday without buying that big bass card, I haven't bought it the last couple years because I didn't fish enough of them to justify me buying it. It's entirely up to you wether you get it or not. Fun tourny's though, a bunch of good guys running it...

Post Thanks / Like

WAMOS;

As for the Big Fish Card / Tuesday Night Card, one in the same, last year a friend of mind fished several nights, one night his regular partner was unable to fish, he got somelse to fish with him, they brough in a 6 plus, both people in the boat must have a card, his friend did not and it cost him a $1000.00.

Anyone can fish the 2 day Classic at the end of the year, however, if you do not have a Card, it will cost at least $65.00 more for the Classic. If you have a card and have fished at least 12 tournament, you will only need to pay the Classic Fee, I think that fee is around $130.00. The money used from the sale of the cards is pay out to the winners of the Card Money Tounrament, the top finishers from the Classic fish for the card money.

At the start of the year, the number of boats depends on the weather, as the weather improves so does the number of boats, up to 45 to 50 boats.

You draw for starting postion when you pay each night, there is a pre-determinded number that is the call boat, he his the one who starts the tournament. They start 5 boats at a time ( 1 through 5 ) and so on. There our rules and they are enforced!! No dead fish (dead fish will cost you money), 5 fish limit per team, 14 inch size and don't be late for the weigh in. I have fished Tuesday Nights for serveral years, a good bunch of guys,
    Maybe we will meet up out there this year.
    BKehl

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know the website for Angler's Dream?

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the website for Anglers Dream: http://anglers-dream.com/divisions.htm#div6

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of the information......we're definitely fishing Anglers Dream in '06 and possibly the Tuesday nighters. We'll be in a red/white Stratos 180FS...hope to see you there.

Come on Spring!

Post Thanks / Like

Are there ever any boaters who show up w/o partners? I do not own a boat but would like to fish Tuesday nighters...Any thoughts?