Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The Road to the BFL All American

The road to the BFL All American has received a shot in the arm and may be much easier than you realize. The Bass Federation Inc has recently signed a deal with FLW that will provide 12 spots to the All American through The Bass Federation trails. There will also be 3 spots to the prestigious Forrest Wood Cup, $2,000,000.00 Tournament. This is an outstanding opportunity for the weekend fisherman so don't pass up opportunities that have not been available until now.

You can go to the TBF website at http://www.bassfederation.com/ to view the details or give any of the KBF Regional Directors a call. The list can be found at www.kybassfed.com.

And just because you are from Indiana don't think you can't cross the line and fish the us KY boys, you are more than welcome.

Come on down and enjoy the Road to the BFL All American.

The Youth trail opportunities available are awesome. Anyone with any questions do not hesitate to give me a call.

Steven Taylor

Cell--502-314-8011

Post Thanks / Like

RE: The Road to the BFL All American

I believe I saw where the FLW will be going to Kentucky Lake in May sometime... I would love to do the co-angler thing with them sometime and Kentucky Lake is real close to Indiana...... Has anyone ever fished the co-angler with them? Is it as simple as sending in the entry and fishing? Is there a waiting list? Any info would be appreciated..