Search Fishin.com

Thread: Need some help

Post Thanks / Like

Need some help

Good morning all.
    I need a little help. I've been looking for a new boat. A fish and ski. I got a call from a dealer yesterday that has a 2006 Triton fish a ski that a guy bought but brought back because he wanted something bigger. The boat has a 150 horse Optimax motor, 74# Motor Guide trolling motor, 3 bank charger, Lowrance electronics on console and front and AM, FM CD player. The motor has 2.88 hours on it. He is asking 25,900.00. Does this seem high for this boat since it is actually used. What kind of depreciation does a boat have when it leaves the dealer.
    Sorry so long and thanks for the help.
    Mike Perry

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Need some help

So it's probably an 18 footer right? you can do a search for similar boat for sale (iboats.com) and compare. The price seem high to me, you can get a brand new Skeeter, never been in the water for that price.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 2003 Stratos 180FS for sale for half that price.
    Includes: Yamaha 130 V4, Minn Kota Trolling Motor, Lowrance X60 fish finder (color) on the bow, in-dash flasher, AM/FM Cassette, 2 live wells, plenty of storage. All around a sharp boat.

E-mail me at wmamos2005@yahoo.com if interested and I'll send you some pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Check boattrader.com and they have a link for NADA values on the left hand side. I'm not sure how accurate their values are, but it gives you an idea of what kind of deal you are getting.