Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

State Federation Meeting Saturday

Does anyone have any info from the State meeting Saturday?

Post Thanks / Like

RE: State Federation Meeting Saturday

2 and half hours of talk with no decision made only that there will be a special meeting on March 25, 2006 at Farm Bureau Building. At this meeting, we will vote on admendments to the By Laws and on weather to align with TBF or what ever.

These Admendments will be mailed to the clubs this week. Check the Indiana Federation Web Site for the details on the proposals from BASS and the FLW.
    BKehl

Post Thanks / Like

It was a total waste of time. The same stuff that was talked about in Dec.

Post Thanks / Like

So what is the problem? Where there new questions that could not be answered?

Post Thanks / Like

I drove from Evansville to Indy for the Dec meeting and it was a total waste of time and gas. I really do believe that the problem lies with our state leadership. I found it interesting that we could get no decisions made during the hubbub in Dec and Jan, while across the river in Ky they were making decisions and keeping their membership informed. It was the same at the zone 4 meeting last month. Everytime a question was raised it got the same answer, "theres a board meeting next Sunday and we'll know more then". WHY WASN'T THE ZONE MEETING SCHEDULED AFTER THE BOARD MEETING?????? I really took an interest in what was going on with BASS and the Federation but after getting envolved with our state meetings I'm so disgusted with the whole process that I don't care what happens. Our club will remain affiliated with the state I'm sure but I don't think any of us really care anymore. I really believe that we should get a post office box across the river in Ky and become affiliated with that state. They really seem to have a handle on whats going on.

Sorry for the ranting but I'm really fed up with the whole mess.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I was never so bored in my life.......Let me start off by telling you about the minute I arrived, oh no that was his line, at the meeting
    (get my point)! Our President cried alot but FAILED to say anything constructive. Grow up!!!! Our club will go with the state, but really doesn't understand what makes the difference.
    I call Patti at BASS for our club's refund today and was told it would take 6 to 8 weeks, I'm sure our club members will be happy about that, thanks IBF.

Post Thanks / Like

Why is it the fault of the Federation that your money will take 6-8 weeks to come back from BASS? Don't get me wrong, I'm not 100% happy with the way the Federation is handling things but I don't understand how the refund from BASS could be their fault at all.
    Eric H.