Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IBF @ PATOKA

Post Thanks / Like

IBF @ PATOKA

ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY FISH WERE CAUGHT AND WHAT IT TOOK TO WIN?

Post Thanks / Like

RE: IBF @ PATOKA

not a whole lot of fish were caught, lots of 1 fish bag, 14 something almost 15lbs to win. Big bass was 6.52

Post Thanks / Like

Whud they catchem on?

I'm bout ready to go down there and tear em up, as soon as someone tells me where they are and what lure to throw.

I gottem all in my box, so let me know. Hula Popper, Jitterbug, Lazy Ike, rubber frog, banjo minnow, flying lure, I gottem all.

I live over by Washington, but I can hitch hike down if someone could give me a ride back.

Post Thanks / Like

Chigger, I'm telling you if you aren't throwing the bubble gum 1.5 ounce Boohyah Jig up in the muck then you aren't tearing them up. You know up in the River where the channel swings in and where those two logs criss-cross over that big rock....they're stacked up there. Bring that bubble gum black dotted jitter bug too. We'll be tearin' 'em up. I got you covered on your ride home. You just get there and it's all good.

TI

Post Thanks / Like

TI,

OK, I will be there Sunday mornin about 645am. I will be on the causeway bridge with a cardboard sign that says "Patoka" . I will be wearing a pair of bib overalls, a flannel shirt and a John Deer hat with an oil stain on it. If you see me, slow down and turn your flasher lights on cause one time I almost got hit with an semi-truck while I was running up to a hitch ride.

I can give you $5 bucks for gas cause I got a bonus at the chicken plant I work at. I am what they call a "gutter", and I set a record for guttin 2000 birds in one shift last month. I got employee of the month too, with a personal parkin space for a week. I don't need one since I ain't got a car, so they said I can keep parkin my bike up by the front door like I always do.

Anyway when we git out in the boat, if you see a game warden comin just put the hammer down on the gas and run for it cause I ain't got no fishin permit. Once you go around a bend in the river an he can't see us anymore I will jump out and stay under water till he go buy. Then you can stop and act like you didn't see him.

I really don't like to go to fast out on the water cause last time I was with a fella in a fast boat I lost a real good Ford hat and I am down to my last John Deer hat so maybe we can take it easy.

Anybody out on the White River who finds a Ford hat, let me know an I can make it worth your while to git it back to me.

Chigger

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chigger, would ya be interested in trading that Deer hat for a slightly worn Indiana Co-Op hat??

Ray Rigby

Post Thanks / Like

Well Lov2, I would but I am really tryin to add to my hats since I am down to one. I am scared goin out fishin in a fast bass boat that I will lose my last hat. I hope that guy who is takin me this weekend don't put the hammer on without tellin me.

I hope I can get my Ford hat back, since it was brand new. I got it when I was up in Indy when I filed a lawsuit against the Banjo Minnow company to get my money back. They guaranteed I would catch fish on it but I didn't so I tried to get a refund and they wouldn't pay up. I sued em. Got throwed out as frivalus case. I was kinda hot about it.

Ford dealer up off 38th street was having a deal if you test drive a vehicle they give you a hat. I really only went in to use the restroom and get a drink of water when wham I just lucked into a new hat. I stuck around for a few hours cause after 5pm they had free hot dogs and cokes, but I had to test drive another truck to get that to.

I tried to get them to sponsor my bass tournaments for this year but they was not goin to since I havent won a tournament in a while. Hell Skeet Reese ain't won either and he gots sponsors.

I might try to talk to the Ford guys again, this Friday. I am goin up to Indy to look at a rattletrap a guy is wanting to sell me. Its a used rattletrap but the guy did put a new set of split rings on it.

I would be willing to trade a Hula Popper for a new Lucky Craft crankbait, if its unopened in the new box.

Chigger

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chigger. You're not the same guy I see on BassTech are you?

Post Thanks / Like

How about if'n I toss in a Frenzy fire tiger crank still in the box? I won it in a raffle an really hate to let er go so cheap, but a man has to do what a man has to do to get his hands on a good Deer hat. Hey is it green and yellow?

Ray Rigby

Post Thanks / Like

Hey lov2,

The John Deer hat is green with yellow letters. It does have an oil stain on it on the right top side. I had to hide under a semi-truck one night in the parkin lot of a strip club down in Tennessee. That must have been where I got the stain at. I don't wear it to work, only when I am fishin . The fish just think I am a tree branch when I have it on.

I got to have top dollar for my Hula Popper. Its never been used and its on a nice display stand. You can put on your desk by your computer with a small light on it. Your whole room will be made by it. Here is what it looks like;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Two-Fred-Arbogas...ayphotohosting

Got to have a Lucky Craft or no deal. If you can git me a new Ford hat, I can get a Tyson chicken hat from work I could throw in.

Chigger

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, thats not me. The only time I been on tv is when they had my arraignment at the court house in Gatlinburg. I got caught fishin on a golf course without payin green fees. They said my boots were tearin up the greens, which was a separate charge.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to try one more time,,, we are leaving the Newton Stewart ramp, "NEED some HELP",,,,,,, How do you get to the Newton ramp, none of my maps have it marked. What end of Patoka do I need to drive to?

How much snow fell in Orange County this Tuesday?