Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

KVD DQ'D for Santee Cooper

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-06 AT 11:16PM (EST)[/font][p]Boy, I been cryin my eyes out for over 3 hours, and would have longer but I got to go to bed cause I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.

Kevin VanDam, my hero, is dis-qualified for the Elite Series B.A.S.S. Tournament on Santee Cooper. For about the dumbest rule I ever heard of, lettin his co-angler run the boat in practice.

I am always a co-angler and lots of guys let me run their boat. It is just ridiculous.

It won't be no fun without KVD in the tournament.

Who do you think will win, now that he is out of it?

I hope Stephen Browning cause he has the kind of boat I want.
    http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/outdoo...?event_id=2079

Post Thanks / Like

RE: KVD DQ'D for Santee Cooper

Chigger.......I thought that cougar you were running with the twin mercs was pretty hot myself.

Alot of those guys I've never heard of. I guess money can buy your way into just about anything.

Did ya ever find you a John Deere hat? If not the store over in corydon has some. You might try on line also. I'd say you can find some there.

Did ya catch ANYTHING this past weekend?

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Hey PL,

Yeah that boat was a loner from the shop. We in the business call it a techno-demo. Thats short for technology demonstrator for you guys not in the fishin business.

Anyway PL I always had my John Deere hat. It was my Ford hat that I was wantin to get a new one. I hope to get Ford on as my vehicle sponsor for my towin truck. I need a towin truck before I can get my boat.

Anyway Patoka tournament didn't turn out too well, lots of guys got skunked. My partner TI and me was impressive with real long casts with Yozuri traps and big fat Lucky Craft crankbaits.

Thats all I am throwin from now on, high dollar crankbaits. If it don't costs ten bucks or so, it don't get throwed by Chigger Brumbalow.

Chigger

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help you out with a ford hat.

I own and drive nothing but chevys.

Good luck on finding you a truck and boat deal. heehee

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Man that's hurt, too bad for him! and to the "competitor" who reported KVD, can you says Player Hater? Oh well, KVD should have known better, the DNR woulda ticketed him if they saw him standing on the front deck while the big motor is running. Ticket during tournament= automatic DQ but practice is a little harsh.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help you on a ford hat.

I own and drive nothing but chevys.

Good luck on finding a truck and boat deal...Heeheeheehee

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

I read on a different site that they have that rule to "level" the playing field during practice. Meaning that if a guy pre-fishes with a partner and does what Kevin did he would have an advantage over a guy pre-fishing by himself.
    Not saying I agree with it but a rule is a rule regardless of how stupid it is.
    Eric H.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you can ride on the front deck up to a certain speed.

I bet it was Iaconelli who turned him in.

I just watched KVD on the Bass Pro Shops show at 11am. Of course he was power fishing with a big trap in cold water, so it has inspired me to go fishing this afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

If you really need a hat from John Deer I know a good guy that runs a John Deer Dealership. I went to School with him at Purdue. I could call him and see what I can do. Not sure about getting the oil stain in the exact same spot though. :)

Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Ford Hat Needed

Again, one more time, don't need a John Deere hat. got one. Need a Ford hat, preferebly new one. Lost one in White River on a fishin for handicapped benefit tournament back in the fall of last year. Look for it down around Worthington area by now.

Come on Shoog brothers, lets hook a brother up!! Ford hat dam it, Ford!!! Don't need another John Deere hat, unlest its new.

Anyway, anyone seen the Larry the Cable Guy movie? Is it worth full price or do I need to sneak in as my cousin Buford at the matinee again?

For all you guys in rehab, my sister DueWayne is workin again up in Indy. Try the west side between 2am and 6am.

Chigger