decided to go out tonight on the river with a couple friends even though it was windy and cold and see if the cats weren't biting...fished our favorite spot in broadripple and ended up the night with 5 channel cats and a bullhead...the biggest cat was 9 lbs and was 25 1/4" long, the rest were in the 1-4lb class. the big one was caught on a live shad and the rest of the fish were all caught on livers...never really had much time to report on my fishing endevors this summer but me and a close friend of mine spent much time fishing the river in the broadripple area and experienced great bass and cat fishing and i also caught a sauger which i did not know they were in there...my 2 biggest fish of the season were a 34" long, 22lb flathead which i have a pic of on my phone and hope to get printed off soon and a 15lb flathead which the only photo documentation i have is me with my hand in its mouth taking the pic with my other hand because i was down there by myself...all fish caught out of the river were released and i really wanna promote catch and release because there are many great fisheries in this state that get over fished due to people wanting to keep everything they catch...well good luck to everybody this fall