Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Purdue Bass Club.....begging for drivers

Sorry to keep bothering you guys but without boat drivers our club can not exist. We have a tourney this Sunday Oct 23rd on Raccoon and I still need 7 drivers. If anyone would be willing to donate there time to help us out I would greatly appreciate it. Please contact me

Tim Schneider
    tschneid@purdue.edu
    1-219-743-9212

It looks like:
    250$ for 1st
    150$ for 2nd
    75$ for 3rd
    Big Bass will get you about another 200$

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Purdue Bass Club.....begging for drivers

Tim:
    I am going to bump this back up to the top where someone can see it better. I hope you get some more drivers.

If you ever have another tournament at Patoka Lake next fall I will help if I can. I may not have the biggest boat but I have the best **** topomaps of Patoka lake that anyone could get their hands on. LOL I am in the process of putting my map into digital format so that it can be used with Ozi Explorer someday.

If you have ever heard of the work that Pat Hahs is doing down on KY lake you will understand how important it is to have a digital map of a lake that can be used with an accurate GPS unit to find the drops and old turns in the river beds of a reservior.

Good luck on your quest. I would hate to see the club fold for lack of boat drivers. These high gasoline prices are killing this country. They are slowing dropping the price of gasoline but it's still over $2.50/ gallon down here in Evansville. But that's a lot better than $3.27 where it was last month.

PS. I sure hope that Painter can turn the Boilers football team around. Indiana is coming up pretty soon. LOL We may be fighting IL and IN for last place this season if we don't get to winning some games.

Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Purdue Bass Club

Thanks for the reply. We would like to go down south but with gas prices we are stuck fishing lakes closer to purdue. We are always looking for boat drivers to help us out and the club will not fold if we do not get enough we just will not be able to have tournaments. Speaking of, if anyone wants to fish geist Nov 6th then please get ahold of me. Our last tournament turned out pretty good. We had 23 boats and 9 boats weighed in fish. It was a tough day but a couple of people figured it out. Another club had a tourney on raccoon and they only caught 2 fish from what I heard (could be wrong though)so it looks like we know a thing or two.

Thanks,
    Tim Schneider