Search Fishin.com

Thread: Oh My!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh My!

This doesn't look good for the Hoosier State. What was it? More personal attacks? Someone post something about eating a bass? Something about tourney guys doing something wrong? It does not look good.

Fished Monroe on 11/11/05. Hit the water about noon. Windy day. Small whitecaps. Put in near the dam. Fished the dam using silver spoons and inline spinnerbaits. Nothing. Water was coffee-and-cream brown; kinda light on the cream. Finally caught a small (really small, actually) yellow bass in the Ransburg area. That was it.

It was a sorry day for fishing, but it better to be out in the world fishing than in the office thinking about it.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Oh My!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-05 AT 09:46AM (EST)[/font][p]Yeah, I posted a comment about the Bush Admin's lack of environmental responsibility and the board was blown away almost within' 5 minutes. It may be that FBI program that monitors the internet called "Carnivore".

Last I heard they were over 2 months behind in monitoring all the data they are collecting on the internet.

Back to fishin'.......
    I am catching a lot of fish on small water. The smaller the better.

I found one pond that I can almost cast across and catching lots of bass and bluegills on small crankbaits.

Back to my roots, walkin' the bank.