Search Fishin.com

Thread: buckrub

Post Thanks / Like

buckrub

Read your article in the perspective and wanted to say sorry about getting your guns stolen.I kind of know how it feels.I had all three tackle boxes stolen out of my boat this past summer.Missed out on alot of fishing because I didnt have the money to replace things right away.The worst of it was one of the boxes were my 13y.o. sons that he bought with his own money.Its sad you cant leave anything left outside locked up in your car for one night.Actually just a few hours.I was so **** mad when I found my personal things had been invaded on.But just have to remember what comes around goes around.In the end they will get theirs.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: buckrub

THANKS for the message.. I was certainly upset about the situation and the insurance hassle was not very pleasant either. I guess I was "ROBBED" twice... The settlement I got was not enough to replace ONE of the muzzleloaders let alone BIOTH of them with the scopes and hardware..

I will eventually get them replaced but it was just the idea behind what happened and not getting to hunt more with my grandson. Like you say.. "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.."

Hope you enjoy the articles... KEEP READING THEM!!

BUCKRUB