Search Fishin.com

Thread: Shadlips

Post Thanks / Like

Shadlips

Mr Shadlips, I would like to commend you sir. There are dozens of posts on here looking for help on G, and you answer them openly and honestly. If the Scottsboro Chamber of Commerce isn't paying you, they should. Well done, and thank you. No help requested.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Shadlips

No "Mr." required among friends .... I'm just 46 years old anyway. Just to set the record straight I'm not on the Scottsboro Chamber of Commerce payroll ... it's the Guntersville Chamber ... just yanking your chain!!! Thanks for the kudos though!! I'm just geographically blessed to live 11 miles from the ramp on Guntersville Lake. I fish from 80-160 days a year on Guntersville. I'm going fishing for the second time this year tomorrow afternoon and again all day on Sunday. My job prevents me from persuing my passion as much as would like during the pre-spawn, so I'm forced to live vicariously through you guys until April 17th. I wish more folks would post with their results after a trip though. I still get reports from friends who fish regularly this time of year. With this warm weather we're having I'm hoping to get my shoulder dislocated by a hawg or two this weekend!!!!! I'll post my results Monday March 13.