Search Fishin.com

swift1 Guest

KENTUCKY BOYS NEED A LITTLE INFO ON GUNTERSVILLE

I got a group of guys together from our church and were coming down in the morning to do some fun fishin for largemouth. Weve been down before and had some of best times of our lives. We will be staying in Hollywood. I was just wondering about lake temps, general depths of the fish, are most of them off or on the nest? , and any other info someone would be kind enough to share. If your not interested in posting info on a public board I can be reached at fishinswift@netscape.com . Thanks in advance for the info, and if anyone ever needs any info on Dale Hallow or Kentucky Lake feel free to E mail me. Thanks again Jarrod Swift

Post Thanks / Like

RE: KENTUCKY BOYS NEED A LITTLE INFO ON GUNTERSVILLE

Most of the truly big bass have already spawned. They'll be in staging areas again. You'll still find plenty of 2-7 pound fish on beds now. Fish Senko type baits weightless for your best shallow action. You'll find water temps from 66-74 degrees ... depending on how shallow you are and the sunlight available. Good Luck! Post your results.

swift1 Guest

Just got back from G-Vile

Had a great time fishing Guntersville. We caught right at 160 bass in 3 days with our best day being Saturday, we had 19 keepers, the best one weighing right at 5 pounds. We just couldnt seem to find the really big fish, we fished deep (12 to 20 feet)and shallow. I agree with shad lips that the spawn is pretty much way over, with a few still on the nest. Wanted to say again we had a great time and really appreciated the hospitality of the chuck ryan and the kirks at creekstone lodge there in hollywood. Jarrod Swift ------ fishinswift@netscape.com