For purposes of time of the year and time constraints I will only be posting a new fishing tip of the week, on a bi-monthly bases for a while.

It’s been tough so far this early fall, I could spend hours and explain what I believe is wrong with the fishing, but that is not what this information is about. I do believe that the fishing is starting to get better and hopefully my tips will give you some insight as to how to have a productive day on Lake Guntersville, Alabama.
First of all this time of year the bass feed about every 3 to 5 days so the activity is always slower in the fall. There is however tips that can produce bites. The foremost thing I can tell you is look for bait-fish there is no better way to catch a bass in the fall than to find the bait and fish it. The next important thing is to let the wind work for you, I explain this in detail in my “Top 10 fall fishing tips” posted on www.fishin.com the wind will push the bait and you need to let that work to your advantage.
The best information I can tell you about which baits to use in this next 2 week period is to fish top water early, and head to the open water looking for humps when the sun starts to get to that 11:00 am time frame and fish worms or jigs. With the water starting to cool, I believe the gradual fall of a hump will hold fish at different depths fairly well. This will allow you to find a productive depth and work from in the grass to out of it gradually.

I hope my tips help you; I still have open dates available this fall and would love to spend some productive time on the water together. Come fish with me, call for availability.

Fish Lake Guntersville Guide Service
www.fishlakeguntersvilleguideservice.com
Email: bassguide@comcast.net
256 759 2270
Mike
:)