1983 Astroglass (made by Pro Craft) Tweeked out for the Bass Fisherman. Boat was clear coated in 2002, New carpet in spring 05,keel guard, modified front flush flipping deck, recessed trolling motor pedal, 03 24volt Minkotta Maxum 54lb thrust, head lights for night fishing, Black lights(2plugs in front and back 2 lights), lots of storage in the front deck, rod locker will hold 7' rod, Trim on steering wheel, Hot Foot, Custom Dash with all new gages in 05, Wiring all re-done by a professional boat restorer, Front fish finder, split live well(one can be used for dry storage or cooler) large on can hold a 36" muskie, Here's the Kicker... Engine is a 2003 Johnson 115 Put on Boat May of 05. Engine was new out of the crate. It has a 1 year remaining warrenty. This boat is as fast as you want it for its size. It runs in the mid 50's around 53-55 with 1 person. Boat has always been garage kept and very clean. I have plenty of pictures.

$6500.00 contact me at billswoodwork@hotmail.com or my cell# 859-983-6137, leave a message.