Quote Originally Posted by 123kee View Post
Hey
Does anyone out there know anything about a Delhi jon boat. I can find know info on them. I would thankful for any help.
David
Just some historical research folks I know the post is old
I have a Delhi Woodstream (14 ft) aluminum riveted, flat bottom boat, Model number 1634-14, Manufactured Aug of 1982 What can be read of the plate indicates 3 persons with a combined weight of 350 lbs is the max passenger weight.

A Delhi Rep made some remarks on this web site I will find the link and post that here.
Delhi made a boat line called Terry boats, they also made boats for other manufacturers according to the rep. They were supposed to have made boats for Sears, Montgomery Ward and Bass Tracker. Delhi went out of business (according to the Rep) in the early 1980s and now it appears the Aluminum boat manufacturing operation in Delphi LA. was purchased by Starcraft as one of the stern labels I saw for a 12 foot version of this Jon boat indicated Manufacturer Starcraft Marine Delhi LA 71232.

When researching I found the following:
1- I discovered the HIN Suffex for Delhi (DEM) now belong to Starcraft (according to the government HIN trace).
2- Starcraft still makes a 14 foot Jon boat called the 1436 which looks identical to the Dehi Wood Stream 1634-14
3- Bass Tracker also makes and identical boat to the Delhi Wood Stream The Bass Tracker is called the Tracker Topper 1436 and its a riveted aluminum Jon Boat, this boat may be made for Bass Tracker by Starcraft.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Delhi 12ft.jpg 
Views:	14915 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	6083

There you go folks if I discover more I will let you know