Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

pontoon boat forsale

I have a 1998 starcraft starfisher model pontoon boat, it has a 40 HP force by mercury with power tilt and trim. It has a bimimni top on the back and two casting seats up front. it is a center consol with am, fm cassett player great boat, I hate to sell her but I am on dialysis every other day and after breaking my leg and being bound in a wheel chair for three months last summer and then on crutches for 6 more, has crimped my style just a little. I am asking for $5500 it has a custom built trailer and has steps for getting on the boat for launching motor had less than ten hours on it last year and zero so far this year. also has a full cover for storage alot of little extras come with the boat. We live in Glasgow KY near Barren River Lake contact Dennis 270 361 2098 or email DJSF21@lycos.com I hope this post gets to stay on the board for more than hour this time.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: pontoon boat forsale

how long is this model?

Post Thanks / Like

sorry not to mention it 18.5 feet handels really well. it is big enough for 6 to eight people but still small enough to work the shore line and the small bays with out any problems I have had it as shallow as 4 feet. a regular trolling motor works with all the power you need it is caprpeted and deck noise is little. overall this has been the best fishing boat I have owned with a built in cooler lots of storage two fuel tanks. rod holder on the stern with wrap around seating in the back.

Post Thanks / Like

justfishin,

I had a Sweetwater 18 footer, and I got into less than a foot and a half. I bet your's would get much shallower too.

Good luck with selling it. I miss mine, but I ended up fishing most of the time alone, and the pontoon was just too tough for one person. If my wife ever gets back to where she can take the heat and be on the lake, we will have another pontoon. I do miss it.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

your right about getting shallower but my wife was in the boat with me and it is our first nice boat so if there was a willow branch sticking a foot out from the bank she would warn me off from 50 yards out. I hate to give the boat up but with my health problems it has been a tough year. Thanks for the kind words

Dennis