Midwest Sportsman has partnered with www.ultimatebass.com. They will be our offical forum website for Midwest Sportsman.
Directors: You can go to the site and send Laurie a Personal message and ask her to build you a forum. Your forum should be Example. NC Div # 1. In fact this is a good example to check out. It is listed under Bass Connection toward the bottom of the page in the forum section. She is going to put a link at the top of the page so that Midwest Sportsman Directors and Members will be able to find it easily. You can use this forum to post your schedules, results, points, Classic information, Rules and any information that you need too. You can also use it for general post or a little friendly banter. Pretty much anything you want as long as it is appropriate. Directors you will be a moderator for your forum. This means you will have access to delete or change post. You don't have to use Ultimate Bass as your only site to post your information, but we do ask that you use the site to post your information. For example Fishin.com has always been a good site for us and I will personally continue to use it as well, this just gives us another option.

Members: You can use this forum to gather information or keep track of your points. Ultimate Bass also has a lot of other things to offer. They have some great articles, resources, contest, store ETC.

This partnership is a good thing for Midwest Sportsman. They have tens of thousands of hits a day. It is by far the best, informative forum website that I have seen. Laurie is very easy to get along with and is willing to help us in anyway. Some more things will come available to us once we get this kicked off.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks and talk with ya'll soon,

Doug Grimm
Midwest Sportsman
Director of Promotions &
Watts Bar Lake Director
Cell # (865)-680-6400
E-Mail: douggrimm@comcast.net
www.midwest-sportsman.com