Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys/girls looking for a boat if anyone knows of any for sale.........

Hello everyone! New here so just wanting to see if I can get some help or advise on buying a newer used boat. I have been looking but I do not know much about what I am looking at so thinking if I post here maybe some good folks could steer me in the right direction. I am not asking for anyone to waste their time explaining to me how to find a good boat, just wanting to see if anyone out there has seen a boat for sale that they have thought to themselves if I didn't already have this boat that would be a good buy. Here are some details on my end:

*Price range: $3000-$6000 probably can go higher, but not lower. I know $3000 is pushing it for a decent boat to begin with.

*I live in Northern Kentucky and figure the area within reason to go look and buy would be a 250 mile radius, most of Kentucky most of Indiana Northern Tennessee most of Ohio etc.

*Bass Fishing type boat with a decent sized motor so we could tube and ski in the hotter weather, and fish year round.

*Boat with minor repairs needed would be fine but nothing major like engine rebuild. What I mean by this is I am willing to work on and fix a boat if it can save me some money up front.

Thanks for any help, would appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Hey guys/girls looking for a boat if anyone knows of any for sale.........

I have a few available if you would like to have a look. 3 total 859-509-6660

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Hey guys/girls looking for a boat if anyone knows of any for sale.........

Yeah still looking what do you have? I see you have a Kentucky phone number. Send me an email @ jimnette25@yahoo.com