Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin.com Float and Fly Weekend

Fishin.com is sponsoring a Float and Fly Weekend for the Float and Fly Fans of Dale Hollow. There will be Free Instruction on how to rig the Float and Fly, How to cast, and other pertinent information on the Float and fly from Bob Coan, Jim Dicken, Stephen Headrick and from anyone else we can find. We may even have a tie your own class after dark in the Motel Kitchen.
    Thomas the manager will charge $20.00 per person per nite in the motels and cabins. We fill the motel first then start filling the cabins nearest the Motel. (OR if you have a group of 4 or more tell Thomas and he will put you in a Cabin.)
    I will get up in the AM to cook breakfast in the community kitchen at the Motel for $3.00 per person. Eggs Bacon and Toast. Coffe Too.
    Let me know what you think.
    PLEASE REPLY IF YOU ARE COMING to JimD072@aol.com Subject: Float and Fly Weekend at Horse Creek.
    1150 Horse Creek Road, Celina, Tennessee 38551
    800-545-2595 or 931-243-2125
    Email us at: horsecreek@twlakes.net
    Jim Dicken

Post Thanks / Like

Updated Schedule for Float and fly Weekend

We will have a rigging seminar given by Stephen Headrick, Bob Coan and or Jim Dicken on Friday Night at 6PM at the Motel Kitchen.
    10 to 20% off on Rods depending on price. Higher price higher discount. Deals on 12 Flies after the Seminar on Friday Night.
    Breakfast is at 7AM.
    At 8AM Bob will do an on the water Seminar at the Docks on how to Cast the Float and Fly if he is not guiding. If he is I will give the seminar if Stephen Headrick is unavailable.
    At 9 AM we will have an optional Big Fish Tournament for those going out to Fish. $10.00 Entry Fee. Tournament is over at 3PM.
    Saturday Night at 7PM we will have a seminar with Bob Coan on Rigging and you can ask questions about the Float and Fly as well.
    Sunday Morning Breakfast at the Motel, by Jim Dicken 7AM.
    At 8AM Bob or I will repeat the Casting Seminar and answer questions.
    At 9 AM we will have a second tournament this one will last from 9AM to 2PM as I have to get out of Dodge to get back and do the Jim Strader Show at 6PM.
    Stephen Headrick will be at the Dale Hollow One Stop on Sunday Night to answer any questions for those arriving on Sunday about rigging and fishing.
    Jim Dicken