Hey, guys and gals.

We at Secret Weapon Lures, google group buddys and other friends are having our once a year Southern Classic at Barkley Lake on April Thursday 20 (night meeting) and a two day fun tournament Friday 21 and Sat. 22.

We have guys comming from all over; IN, IL, TN, PA, MI, WI and KY. Anyone who likes to fish and is well mannered, will have a great time.

We have good prizes of SWL spinnerbaits, soft plastics, rods, net and trophys given out.

This is just a fun time to get together and learn from others, fish, win a small amount on money and get prizes.

Registration Fees - Entry fee is $25.00 per competitor per day, PLUS an optional one-time $10 Big Fish pot (whether the contestant fishes one or two days). All entry fees must be submitted to the tournament committee before the pre-tournament meeting each day.

There will be prizes for individuals as well as teams. Individual prizes include Big Fish for the two days, overall 1st Place and overall 2nd Place, and a special category prize. Each day, prizes will also be awarded to teams that come in first and second in the combined weight of bass.

Big Fish - One big fish pot will be awarded to the individual who catches the heaviest single black bass over the two days of competition. In case of a tie, length will determine the winner.

Overall 1st Place - A prize, to be determined, will be awarded to the individual with the highest combined weight of all bass weighed in both days (limit 10 bass). In case of tie, the weight of single heaviest bass determines winner.

Overall 2nd Place - A prize, to be determined, will be awarded to the individual with the second highest combined weight of all bass weighed in both days (limit 10 bass).

We have reservations at the Palisades (Terrace) and still have room in the Terrace. Down payment on the Terrace is to be sent to me. If you want seperate rooms you can call the Palisades 1-800-890-1374 for avalible rooms.

Make a post on here, and checkout info.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...n&lr=&ie=UTF-8

And go to http://midtennclassic.org/index.html for all the rules, info and signup on the roster. Once there you can find the link to email me or Charles with any questions etc.

Get with me if you plan on staying, so I can corradonate filling the Terrace level.

NO active PRO's or active guides of the Lake are allowed!

Thanks, and hope to see ya down there.

Justin Hires
Tournament Director
www.USABassin.com
and committe of the Southern Classic 2006