Guys and Gals the next Meadowthorpe Outdoors-Guist Creek tournament with USA Bassin is June 17 6am to 2:30pm. This is the third tournament for this division.

Still time to join in. Also, remember points transfer from division to division.

I will be taking all fees and check-in on the side of the road where the old guard shack used to be before the ramp. Starting 1 hour and 15 minutes (4:45am to 5:30am) before event start, up to 30 minutes before start of event.

Also, please be courteous to other anglers, and marina owners who are not fishing this division. After seeing me, please pay your launch fee, and launch your boat, or park and wait to launch. We don't want to sit in front of the Marina and block those tring to get in! Thanks everyone for doing a good job at this so far this year!

If you have not sent in your membership form and payment to me or any of the other divisions; you can print out a membership form from the website or pickup at your local tackle store. Please have membership form and check (To USA Bassin) filled out completely and give it to me on the side of the road.

Yearly memberships are $50 per team (Youth under 16 get free membership if fishing with a parent)entry fees per team $50, there is an optional $10 Big Bass pot per event, and for the Guist Creek division an optional $20 Big Bass for the Year Pot.

Go to www.USABassin.com for all the rules, schedules, membership forms and info. You can also pickup schedules at your local tackle store.

Also, don't forget to check out the forms board on the USA Bassin site; to keep up to date with results, and post discussions there.

Any NEW members planning on attending, please email me at Justin@usabassin.com so I can get a idea on the number expected.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Thanks,

Justin Hires Justin@usabassin.com

Tournament Director
www.USABassin.com