This is your chance to check out the midwest sportsman circuit
with out having to dish out the $60 membership fee.
This tournament is just that an OPEN tournament you can not go to the classic or obtain points by fishing in this tournament.

This tournament will be 80% payback the other 20% will toward buying
plaques for the circuit, what is left over will go into the pot for the first tournament.

Tanners Creek (Ohio River)

April 21, 2007

$50+$10 BB = $60 entry

Safe Light will fish for 8 hours

More info on this tournament you can contact the Director at:

Robert Thompson