GOOD DAY
My name is John Mozingo, and I'm on the Board of Directors United Special Sportsman's Alliance [USSA] ............www.childswish.com. I want to thank You for taking the time to Read about us John Mozingo.USSA USSA is a 501C (3) Non profit charity that specializes in granting critically ill and disabled youth the outdoor adventure they have always dreamed about, but have never been able to realize on account of their personal physical challenges. U.S.S.A.'s mission is to provide every terminally ill and disabled child Some are Blind-cancer of all kinds-spineabiffed-parziled-Duchines-And alot of other we take any and all and give the opportunity to live their ultimate dream by experiencing an unforgettable FREE outdoor adventure to turn away no child, regardless of ethnicity, illness, disability or circumstance AND if you know of any please let us know.We can help them also. USSA is a grassroots, non-profit Christian organization dedicated to providing seriously ill and disabled children with the hunting, fishing and outdoor adventures We do Bears -Elk-Rams-hogs-Deer-exotic-Bission Birds- Turkeys-Ground hogs cull deer- elk- BISSIONor any kind of hunts. of a lifetime. Thanks to the generosity of our all-volunteer team and our corporate sponsors, we have been able to send more than 1,500 children on dream trips since we opened our doors in 2000. This year, our goal is to send more than 1,000 more youngsters through out North America on these trips. If you would be at all interested in opening your heart BY Donating For any Kind of a hunt or fishing trip Or Any type of divice to help with their disababled- Or just a get a way for them Any Time of the year 2005-6-7 By granting a wish to a child with a disability or life threatening illness please contact me by email or phone.Their Will Always Be a Parent With Them Or A Board Member..
Sincerely,
John Mozingo
Life time Board Member.USSA
mozingoj@hotmail.com/
www.childswish.com/
(620) 236-4266
Box 553 Chetopa Kansas 67336