Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Striper fishing instruction

Hi, I'm new to the area and would like to find someone who is experienced at striper fishing on lake lanier and willing to share a ride and teach me the art of striper fishing. I live on the lake and have a dock and a cruiser that's too big to effectively fish from. I am currently looking for a second boat to use for fishing. Having been on Lake Erie for six years I have experience with trolling for Walleye and fishing for perch but that's pretty much it. I would be happy to pay for gas and bait for the opportunity to get instruction from someone. Having trolled myself I also realize it can be very difficult to handle the lines and boat all by yourself so a partner would be good to have. My kids are in another state and my wife sleeps late on weekends so I'm pretty much free to fish any weekend morning. If you are looking for someone to fish with let me know.
    Thanks
    Dan Duncan

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Striper fishing instruction

may be we can get to fish one day ill show ya what i know about stripers there fun i also use to fish lake erie for walleye and salmon and smallmouyh and jack perch email me saltwaterangle@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Striper fishing instruction

Funny you should ask...I am from the Detroit Area and fished the Luna Pier/Toledo Beach area for a long time. I have just bought a boat and am trying to get tips on stipers as well. I have caught a few in Lake Allatoona trolling with HotNTots, but nothing of size. Let me know what tips you pick up and I will do the same.

Dan