Had a good day on the Hill on Sat. the thirteenth. I fished a club tourn. with the Madison county Bass club and my partner and I caught about 20 bass, they were all just keeps but we each could use the points. We launched from Gill point in Pistol creek very early, 5:00 am and got the morning bite, mainly on carolina rigged finnese worms, found no spinnerbait or crankbait bite at all. Got on some schooling bass near the ramp at dawn but when the fog lifted they shut down. The real fun came when the sun got hot, we found a good bite in the patches of standing grass in various places up toward the dam. The fish were back in the thickest grass and we pitched Texas rigged lizards and worms into the holes in the grass. Lost several of our bigger bass in this grass, had to drive the trolling motor right into stuff and try to get them out. The water had some stain so we were able get real close. I caught keepers in holes in the grass that I could have stepped right into. Good luck on the water and God bless, Hollywood.