Ok guys heading your way on monday for the campground on the island and I am desperate for leads fresh water, salt water what ever, I have been laid up in the house all summer with my leg broken in three places along with the ankle, ok 5 months no fishing my wife is at the breaking point and I fear for the other leg, I got to catch a fish she needs a hammock on the beach and we need lots of warm sun cool nights and what ever i can get in between it has been five years since our last vaction where it was just us. I love my kids and grandaughters but this is for us, she loves to fish too! so please any info will help I looked at the satalite photos of the area and spoted some places I going to try but I still need your help. do the party boats still charter in November are the guides in the area good, or are there just a few honey holes someone knows of. Not looking for trophies just fun in the sun and a good fight with a bull red is all ways fun. Please help out this cabin fever driven old fool...........
Dennis