Well we made it back from jekyll island and I have to admit that was some **** hard fishing. I have never seen tides move in and out like that. To make our goal even harder to obtain both of our boats did not arrive one good old boy got a chance to go elk hunting(can'nt blame him for going) and the other had a trailer hitch break off the back of his fifth wheeler after some shody work was done at the RV dealer, did not destroy the boat but the hole was enough to knock out fishing from it. so bank bound we were. but we did get a few reds and some drum, caught a couple of coolers full of blue crab and got a deal on some of the best looking shrimp we had ever seen and had a boil on the campground. the weather perfect and brunswick is a great town The Georgia folks are some of the nicest around in my book. Next trip I am taking my boat so who knows. was not not able to get a charter for a decent price which surprised me considering the weather but now Iam prepared with a little more knowlege of the area. so to the folks down that way thanks for a great week in the sun.