Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bassclubs in Atlanta

I am new to the area and would like to find a bassclub that I could participate in. I currently live in Snellville. I will be a non boater for the time being. Moved here from Southeast Texas and sold boat before moving here due to space limitation in garage and snooty neighborhood that we purchased the new house in will not allow any boats on the driveway, and garage not deep enough to put 21 footer with motor and trailer in. Anyway email me at skidmoresky1@aol.com if you have any openings.
    Thanks so much going crazy here not fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Bassclubs in Atlanta

I'm with you as well. I don't know about any bass clubs here around Cherokee county and would really like to join one if there is any available. If anyone could help us out, let us know......thanks.....cardnut

Post Thanks / Like

I do not live in Atlanta but have family that does. One of them is an avid angler and is a member of Lanier Bassmasters who meet at the Bass Pros Shops on Sugarloaf Pkwy.

I've been to a couple of meetings and fished several tournaments with these guys and not only do they know what they're doing, they are alot of fun to be around.

If you're still looking for a club to join let me know and I will get you a contact number and email address...

You may email me at rcate@indiana.edu

Post Thanks / Like

They meet the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:30 at BPS. Usually the guys congregate by the arcade shooting gallery. Again, if you want a contact name and number let me know and I'll pass along the info...

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to meet these guys. I'm on the lake almost everyday. I would really like to get into some tournament fishing at the club level and make some good friends... Let me know their info. my email is; loiscraigbaker@bellsouth.net... thnaks.

Post Thanks / Like

I am interested please info along so that they can contact me.

Phone 770 736 8016l
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

If you are interested in joining a club here are the two clubs that I am a member of. http://www.duluthbass.com/ Please check out our website and give us an e-mail if you are interested. Very nice club, alot of good guys, usually average 30 boats a tournament. We fish on the 3rd Sunday of the month with a meeting at BPS on the Tuesday prior.

I am also a memeber of The Duluth Outdoors Bass Club. We are much smaller, right now we only have 7 boats on a regular basis. Very, very good group of guys here. We have alot of fun, away tournaments usually have a poker game and what not. Smaller group but class A guys. If you want to start out without be intimidated by a large group of anglers give us a shout. Here is Sonny's e-mail address, drop him a line and let him know you are interested in possibly joining. He will get you all the information and what not. Tell him Matt Perron told you about the club. We fish on the 2nd Saturday of the month. sbehan@bellsouth.net give him an e-mail.

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the information. I will look you guys up and I'm sure I will be getting in touch with you. Sounds pretty awesome.. Thanks....cardnut

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of the information. I had looked at the Duluth Club that meets at BPS. I also like the idea of the other club.
    I wll try to get together with the clubs soon.
    I am out of touch for a while. My daughter was diagnosised with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Oct. 2005. Had a bone marrow transplant last week at MD Anderson in Houston Texas. So I am spending alot of time between Houston and Atlanta. So hard to plan any time framed activities for awhile. Do you know of any private membership stocked lakes close to Snellville, GA?

Again thanks for the information. I will be at the American Rodsmith booth at the BPS Show the weekend of Feb. 24 to the 26th. Come by and visit with me. I left Allstar Rods after being on their pro staff for 18 years. Wait until you see the new titanium rod that we came out with this year. It is actually made with titanium, not just the reel seat and guides. Unbelievable strength. It finally broke at 36 pounds of straight dead lift. To give you an idea of how strong that is the Shakespeare ugly stik breaks at 16 pounds of dead lift, and they are virtually unbreakable. It is so sensitive that it will blow your mind. Come see them at the show as we unvail them to the public in Georgia for the first time.