Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

"We Want to Sponsor your tournament"

If anyone or any club has a tournament that is looking for sponsors please call me. We are starting a new tournament/club sponsorship and we want as many of you as possible.
    I know many of you have had trouble in the past drumming up sponsors, but we're looking at ways to grow fishing in the region and we also want to give back to the people that have helped us grow.

Please call me at 859-727-2212 ask for Matt

This is no joke, we want to help make your tournament or club events better.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: "We Want to Sponsor your tournament"

I would like to put on a fishing tournament at a small lake in southeastern Indiana, called Batesville Reservoir. People call it a few different names, but this is what I call it. The lake ha a 10 horsepower limit, but you will only need to use your trolling motor anyway. You can catch pretty many fish there and there is also a chance of catching fish in the 7 pound range, I know a couple of guys who caught bass that size out of this lake. It is not common to catch bass in the 3 to 4 pound range. I would greatly appreciate it if you help me out with this project.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: "We Want to Sponsor your tournament"

Sorry I forgot a couple of things. I would like the tournament to be a 2 man team tourney, and I would like to hold on a Saturday in mid to late May. I have some friends that would love to have a fishing club in this part of Indiana, so we have easier access to tournaments. If you wouldn't want to do it at Batesville Reservoir we could do it at Brookville Reservoir, in May. You could probably get a lot of boats to compete in a tournament there. Again I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me.