Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

KEYSTONE COPS ARE AT IT AGAIN...

WELL AS DARKNESS SETTLES ON THE FAIR HILLS OF EASTERN KENTUCKY THE KEYSTONE COPS ARE AT IT AGAIN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THIS *RIGGEN BEAR SITUATION IS GETTING A WEE BIT OUT OF HAND. THERE WAS THE GUY IN KNOX COUNTY THAT KILLED A BEAR THAT WAS SAID TO BE THREATNING HIS FAMILY, AND NOW IT IS THE GUY IN LETCHER COUNTY FROM THE TOWN OF MAYKING THAT IS MAKING THE NEWS. AS BEST AS I CAN REMEMBER THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES THAT SAYS WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE (NOT PUN INTENDED) ARMS. THEREFORE IF THE BIG BLACK HAIR BALLS ARE ENDANGERING YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR PETS, THEN I SAY PUT THE LEAD TO THEM, OF COURSE TRY EVERY MEANS NECESSARY BEFORE THAT. BUT ACCORDING TO THE NEWS, IT SEEMS THE DEPARTMENT DEEMS IT OK FOR THE LEAD TO FLY IF YOU SEE FIT. BUT THEN AFTERWARDS, THE TWO FACED FRANKFORT ARMY ( AS THEY SHOULD BE DEEMED) SAYS THAT YOU ARE AT FAULT FOR DOING WHAT THAT SAID IT WAS OK FOR YOU TO DO. NOW THAT MY FRIENDS, IS A DOUBLE STANDARD, AT LEAST AS I SEE IT. IF THEY MAKE THE RULES, THEN FOLLOW THE RULES, DONT CHANGE THEM TO SUIT THEIR OWN NEEDS IN TIME FOR COURT. IF THEY PRAISE THE BEAR THEM LET THEM RAISE THE BEAR, IN THEIR YARD, AROUND THEIR KIDS AND PETS, AND SEE JUST HOW LONG IT TAKES BEFORE THE HOT TWISTING LONG ARM OF THE UN-CIVALIZED LAW SHOWS IT'S UGLY HEAD AT THEIR HOUSE. THEY SAY IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE THEN DONT THROW STONES....SAME SHOULD GO FOR THE KEYSTONE COPS FROM FRANKFORT....CHICKEN*HIT IS STILL CHICKEN*HIT NO MATTER IF IT'S WEARING A TIN STAR OR NOT...DONT BLAME THE PEOPLE.....BLAME THE BEAR.........

Post Thanks / Like

RE: KEYSTONE COPS ARE AT IT AGAIN...

Well I don't think it could be put any better... I will have to agree with you.... The big green frankfort army(0hhh I like that)is well known for it's DOUBLE STANDARDS...I guess the people that are having all of this trouble with these bears should just put a well place shot just a little in front of the rear flank say with a 22 and let the stinkin a*s things run off and die and be done with it.That way there is no dead bear on your property.Keep a tight lip about it and the problem is solved !!! Plus you will help feed the predators like the darted elk did :)

Post Thanks / Like

Why did the guy tell anybody he shot the bear? If the bears are a threat to your safety, kill it and get rid of it. I know that might not be legal but it saves a lot of hassle. Just don't brag to anyone. As for the .22, go ahead if you want to just hope it runs the other way. I'm not that brave!

Post Thanks / Like

As I understand it he was calling the cops or his wife was when the he made the decision to shoot the bear. The cops were on the way already... so he got busted. Personally this one is STUPID as far as I can see.
    Jim D