Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wierd Hunting Experience......??????

I was walking the property I hunt on doing some scouting. I walked up on a tree that had split about 6 feet above the ground recently with the rest of the broken tree (The top) laying just a few feet away. A fresh split sticking up in the air got my attention for some reason. As I looked, I saw a dead squirrel laying on its back with its front right leg gone.. and still bleeding.
    I picked up the squirrel and it was still limp like it had just died. I did not see any thing that looked like a major wound. I had heard a hawk, but looked around and did not see it anywhere waiting for me to leave.
    Wierdest thing I have ever walked up on. It appeared someone had left it there for me to find.. LOL.
    REALLY Strange..

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Wierd Hunting Experience......??????

Sounds to me that the big man upstairs is trying to tell you that your calling is to be a vetenarian (I know I spelled that one wrong.....)

Post Thanks / Like

Where did this take place?
    Take a look at these two links:
    www.gcbro.com

www.bfro.net

A lot of people witness strange stuff like that. Some people have an explanation for it. Whether it's true or not, I don't know - but it beats no explanation.

I've witnessed similar strange stuff on various fishing outtings over the years, which led me through internet searching to find those two websites. Not sure I believe any of it, but there's an awful lot of us fishermen and hunters running into strange stuff like you describe.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, i thought they proved all that stuff was a hoax!
    Growing up in florida...we use to take friends out in the swamps who were not familiar with the sounds and feeling of being out in the middle of BFU. Man, we would scare the living crap out of these guys and gals! All you had to do was hint of hearing some unfamiliar sound and before you knew it the imagination would start working overtime. It was cruel but what a laugh...

Post Thanks / Like

Well here is one of my strange stories....I was deer hunting in northern Kentucky...it was a little warm that day but not hot...I was watching a pond that deer were using for water...I see this fox coming toward the pond...he walks along the edge for a few minutes and then picks up a stick in his mouth and turns to go away...BUT (here we go)...instead of going away he starts backing toward the water...still holding the stick..he slowly backs out into the water until there is nothing sticking out but the very tip of his nose and the stick....he releases the stick...swims to shore and shakes off and trots away...I never told anyone about this cause I knew they would say I was crazy...So several years went by...I had a tackle booth at a sports show and heard the guys beside me start telling old hunting stories...then this guy tells a story that sounded REALLY fimilar to me about a fox and a pond...of course all the guys where ribben' him bad over it...then I said guys I saw the same thing once upon a time...and they all looked at me with a strange look...so we started talking...the guy that told the story said he talked to a old timer about what he saw and he told him this solution....THE FOXES WERE REMOVING FLEAS...as they back into the water the fleas move up toward the nose...and then onto the stick...and when the stick is released so are the fleas....NATURE'S OWN FLEA COLLAR....works for me

Post Thanks / Like

Dude.. it was a dead squirrel minus ONE arm..
    NOT a Sasquatch. LOL..

Post Thanks / Like

No way!! I believe the bigfoot post more than that!

Post Thanks / Like

you people need to put that crackpipe down...is killing you