These are NEW in the box with all the original paperwork. These are LEUPOLD's top of the line binoculars, better then the current Wind River line in many people's opinions and better in warranty as the Windriver line applies only to the original owner. Warranty info taken directly from their website, (ALL Gold Rings come with the LEUPOLD FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY. Even if you are not the original owner, no warranty card is necessary and no time limit applies. The only way to void the warranty is to disassemble or have work done by someone not authorized by leupold). This is the last pair of binoculars you will ever have to buy and the last pair your children will ever have to buy. I bought a pair at Christmas not knowing my wife had bought a pair also. I can give you my 100% positive Ebay history (over 300 bought and sold) to let you know you are getting what you are paying for. I am trying to sell these off of Ebay because their fees are getting out of hand. I am asking $310 for these shipped and insured. Please email questions or for pictures to xpress1756db@msn.com

Leupold® Golden Ring® Compact Binoculars
Their small size is no indicator of the power and features we’ve built into each pair of our Leupold Golden Ring Compact binoculars, which offer a superior optical system design for bright and crisp image resolution. Absolute ruggedness, waterproofing, lightweight construction, and impeccable optical quality. These are the four key features you’ll find in Leupold Golden Ring® spotting scopes and Leupold Golden Ring Compact binoculars. The result is flawless performance in all conditions. All give you legendary Leupold optical quality, absolute waterproof integrity, and finally, all Leupold Golden Ring optics are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.• Multicoat 4 lens system enhances brightness, clarity, and contrast. • Shirt-pocket portable, they’re so compact.• One Time Focus feature correctly focuses for most distances once set. • Tough, lightweight magnesium construction.• Rubber armor for added protection. PLEASE SEE LEUPOLD WEBSITE FOR ANY OTHER SPECIFICATIONS