First off the good news..... my wife is due with our daughter this coming Saturday! (First Child).... very excited!

BAD NEWS.... The woman who owns the property I hunt with (And 2 other guys) called today and informed me that they will be cutting the hunting down to 2 people only, I have 4 deer stands on this property, prime hunting ground..... and the ONLY place I have to hunt.... Looks like deerhunting has ended for me! I've searched and searched for another place, but there isnt one... this was the ONLY thing I loved doing besides spending time w/ my family! I literally cried for over an hour when I heard the news.... I am still devistated that I cannot hunt there any longer... I really dont know what to do.... and was all ready for the upcoming season by shooting my bow and everything and then I get this call!! Im so upset right now!!! Thanks for letting me vent guys.... and goodbye from a fellow deer hunter... ex-deer hunter... *sob* Please if you have anyone or any idea how I might be able to get permission in the Northwest Indiana area please give me a call at 219-577-2377 or email at wilsons954@comcast.net I have NO where to hunt this year and am going to struggle w/ our daughter coming even to get the deer stands off the hunting land! I am very upset.... Deer Hunting & Family was my life.... *sigh* thanks for letting me vent!