Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hank Parker 3d in Ky

I recently watched Hank Parkers new hunting show on The outdoor channel. It was a show in which his sons where doing the hunting. I think Billy was the one who actually shot the deer. Just wondering if the kdfw sees the video they will say something about the fact he was hunting illegal. The state regs clearly state that you must have hunters orange on your head as well as a vest. That was good advertisement that camo "Hank Parker 3-D " hat that he had on but not legal. I think that means he poached that beautiful 10 point he killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Hank Parker 3d in Ky

Thank you! someone paying attention,these guy's burn me up with this hunting or poaching show's,Jimmy Houston was charged with trying to shoot a big deer behind a ten foot fence, play by the rules.Hanks a good fisherman so let it go at that,TNT

Post Thanks / Like

Was he bow hunting or Gun Hunting. Was he on Private Property or public property. Though I dont believe it matters.
    I am not sure about the rule.
    Does anyone know if you can wear the Hunter Orange into the woods and hang it on the stand behind you once in a tree?
    I wear mine because I dont know so I take no chances but always wanted to ask.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

He was using a muzzle loader. At no time did he have an orange hat on. The regs clearly say that orange must be worn at all times . Traveling to and from the stand as well as while setting in the stand.
    It doen't matter if he was on private or public land. Also you have to wear full hunter orange if you are hunting small game during a firearm season.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught that also. But, I thought he had an orange hat on when he shot it then took it off and put the camo with their logo on before he got down. Even if he did that he's still in violation for not haveing a hunters orange vest and cap on while a firearms season going. I can't believe they let that air.

Post Thanks / Like

No I had the show taped and went back to watch it again he had the camo hat on and then he put another hat on that had the LOGO in orange. Both hats are not legal