Search Fishin.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

RE: 'gurl, before I take that bet....

I,m with Billy. I can make Barren but, not Nolin. Got some tourneys comin' and trying to save a little. I got this thing they call a "wife" that is already starting about fishin this year. She'll S#@% when she sees another chronarch downstairs. She's got over it the past 17 years, though, figure one more year won't hurt. Just lookin forward to meetin some of guys. let us know. I vote Barren at the Narrows.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: fishrgurl

You don't have to join us in fellowship as we fish this small friendly Tournament. Like has been said before, this is a Fishin.com friends and family get together. The main objective is just a chance to meet / greet all the fine people who use Fishin.com and put faces with ficticious screen names.
    Heck,you enjoy using this site ... come on out and "bs" with everyone around the grill.

Now if you find us unfriendly and not part of "your" fishin family, we'll understand when you don't show ... again.

What are you scared of ? What'll be your excuse this time ? Nobodys asking you to fish the Tournament, just come out and enjoy our company.

If you stay away from the water just because you don't believe in Tournaments, you'd never be able to go to any Lake as there are always Tournament fishing people on them.

Are you chicken ? Huh ? I double dog dare you to show up this year and announce your self. :)

I'll bet I could get enough people to pitch in and buy your gas to and from the site.Now whats your excuse ? Chicken !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Give it up Tony. Besides if she shows up she's gonna sock you in the eye. It'll be pretty rough explaining how you got beat up by a teenage girl. Well she may a 20 something girl by now, but my money's still on her in a brawl with you. She'll beat you up and then make fun of your truck.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't kick a winner boys and girls.

Gotta go with BARREN!!!!

Franswa

Post Thanks / Like

My bet, now 'gurl at all.....

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-06 AT 03:35PM (EST)[/font][p]Edit, subject should have read...

"My bet, not a 'gurl at all...."

Hey folks,

Think about how Jim D had fishbum as an alias so he could make his administrative decisions and not be blamed personally, well what if fishrgurl is really just another alias?

Maybe another Jim D, Jim R, maybe even Tony..... silveranger fighting with himself to throw us all off... LOL

In any case, let's rise above the childish double dog dares, and go straight to the really adult triple dog dare!!

LMAO

'gurl will never come. Whomever 'gurl really is, the person gets more gratification out of all the attention they get with us trying to get them there.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Fishin.com get together site

I vote for Barren.

Post Thanks / Like

I VOTE BARREN

Post Thanks / Like

RE: My bet, now 'gurl at all.....

I would actually consider attending if it were truly a get-together or a fishing outing. I detest tournaments and think they are a blight on the recreation.

Post Thanks / Like

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-06 AT 05:42PM (EST)[/font][p]>I would actually consider attending if
    >it were truly a get-together
    >or a fishing outing. I
    >detest tournaments and think they
    >are a blight on the
    >recreation.

Now that's an interesting statement. Are you aware what tournaments have done to actually improve the fisheries ?

Personally I doubt that fishing would be as good as it is if not for Tournament studies.
    Tournaments actually taught me Catch & Release, which is one of the best things we can do to insure our future of fishing.

Come on ... stop finding excuses and join us.

Post Thanks / Like

barren gets my vote
    Rodney
    Tight lines
    NEVER DRIVE FASTER THAN YOUR ANGEL CAN FLY !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - and I managed to figure out catch and releas all on my very own without the guidance of a tournament... I must just be lucky.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive got a seat open gurl, if its nolin