Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IKE gets a DQ

Post Thanks / Like

IKE gets a DQ

OH WELL

Post Thanks / Like

RE: IKE gets a DQ

Just saw that. I couldn't believe how he acted. There was no reason for that.

Post Thanks / Like

He did it to himself

Post Thanks / Like

JUST DONT LIKE HIS STYLE

Post Thanks / Like

He even said he didn't think he did anything wrong. How could he not know that was unsportsman like.

What do you guys think about culling dead fish? I figured he would have been penalized for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Il bet it aint over yet

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't said much about the ESPN handling of fishing but I could not have been more disappointed in tonights coverage. All they focused on were "their boys". They didn't even show the weigh-ins of Clausen, Clark, and Evers. Three of the largest one day totals ever. I thought this was supposed to be about fishing and the fisherman catching the fish. Not the boys they want us to see.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure when Florida Fish and Wildlife see that footage he will have a few other issues too.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't agree

I am not taking up for ike or anything because i am still on the fence wethere i like him or not, but, i dont see anything wrong with culling a dead fish. you are supposed to bring in your best 5 fish. And let me make a point he did not break BASS rule, they said he broke state law. now how many of us would know that law if we were in this same tourn. not many is what i say. Now dont start yelling at me on here im just stating my opinion wether you agree with it or not.

Post Thanks / Like

THAT CULLING DEAD FISH DEAL IS GOING TO BITE B.A.S.S IN THE #####

Post Thanks / Like

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-06 AT 09:15PM (EST)[/font][p]what a rediculous d.q.espn and b.a.s.s sell his behavior anyday of the week and now its a problem?i think there may be something else behind it but then again what do i know.i like ike and i hate to see it go down like that,i dont khnow anybody ive fished with that if that would have happened to them..fish dead or dying because of a silly mistake..that wouldnt be fighting mad.oh well lets keep rooting for the kentucky boys anyway.good fishing all....john

Post Thanks / Like

He is such a good image for the sport HAHA. He should be embarrassed but he does not even have the class to admitt he was wrong. I wonder how his sponers will react? I bet he will lose a few. I also thought that the gulp commercial was a little too much for a family show. Over all I think the classic couverage was bad. They did not show enough guys weighing fish. Way too much commentary. They did not even show the guys with the top bags bring them to the scale. Just my opinion.