Search Fishin.com

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

RE: WHAT GETS ON YOUR NERVES AT THE LAKE

In general, people who obviously have no knowledge of boating laws or common courtesy. I particularly enjoy being at full throttle in the middle of the lake with another boat coming right at me and wondering if he knows to stay to the right or if it's just a roll of the dice.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Lights Off

Yeah I see right now what the problem is, you own a chevy. See if it was a FORD things would be better. LOL Just kidding man, it works on a 2003 chevy my uncles has not for sure if it works on all chevys. FORD TOUGH BABY

Post Thanks / Like

Chris: No problem on the juice if you did....normally I don't see it for a few days because I don't wash my boat but once every couple of weeks...takes up too much fishing time..LOL I remember you and I too enjoyed our day on the water...hope we can do it again sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Going to a State lake and the docks by the boat ramp are sitting out of the water on the bank. Sure would make it easier to pick up your partner off the dock if they were in the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Well put! Dave, I'm on "The Great Lakes" about a dozen times a year. Hope to meet you someday.

Post Thanks / Like

blockin our sauger hole

people running full blast over a hole I was casting into catching sauger ,this happened last friday in the duck pond at the falls of the Ohio ,We were doing great ,this joker heads right for us ,in fact I thought it was the game wardens checking us ,but it was just 3 a-hole fisherman .
    They ran right over the spot we were catching fish ,after that the fish turned completley off ....it was unreal

My partner caught the bigest sauger I have ever seen !!! 21 in long and had to be 4lbs ...We did get a pic ,but we put her back ,in order for her to spawn

Post Thanks / Like

I have to get wet every time I load my boat I have a '68 boat & trailer it not a drive on trailer but I assure you I do it 3 minutes ...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Dave this is the best post I agree with everything you said

Post Thanks / Like

bubbas screaming at their wives and girlfriends with no experience trying to back the boat trailor down the ramp

Post Thanks / Like

reminds me of a scene a few years back at moutardier.a guy wascussing his wife,girlfriend. anyway it was a 20 some foot cruiser with a big dually he should have told her to back all the way down because it wasnt wide enought to turn around and she was having trouble he was cussing she was embarrased because he was being an ##### to her.well last time i saw her she gave him the finger hollered some obscenities and was walking back to the camp ground,blocking the ramp totally.well no one would help him and he looked like the ##### he was when evryone got done hollering the cheers when he finally got out of the way.

Post Thanks / Like

All the things you guys have listed are all very much annoying. However, it is through these things that separates a truly great angler from just another guy on the water. One must keep his cool, meet problems head on, and shrug them off as just part of another day on the water. As the saying goes, “A little rain must fall before you can appreciate the sunshine.”

And for anyone who has ever fished Ky and Barkley Lakes, there’s a lot of rain!

Regards,

Scott Brown - President
    U of L’s L-Raisin’ Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

1. People or can't unload or load their boats onto the trailers.
    2. People who wait until they get down the ramp before they start getting their boat ready for the water.
    3. Jet Ski's
    4. People who don't have a clue how to handle a boat, especially on smaller lakes.
    5. People who run wide open on these smaller lakes.
    6. People who are not considerate of where you are fishing. I know they have a right to be there but come on!!!
    I could probably go on but I'll shut up now.