Search Fishin.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Post Thanks / Like

RE: WHAT GETS ON YOUR NERVES AT THE LAKE

i try not to let too much stick in my craw while fishing. but its impossible not to get aggrevated sometimes in the presence of rudeness. i dont really get pissed at ignorance, say, the dummie who dont know how to work his boat at the ramp, just a little frustrated...the jerk who purposely takes 15 minutes preparing his boat on the ramp is just rude and that twangs my strings a little. i guess the thing that irks me most, mentioned before, is the inconsiderate buttheads who blatantly flies into the bank you're fishing 25 or 30 yards in front of you and goes to chunkin and windin like you aint there. it's rampant on cherokee lake for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: WHAT GETS ON YOUR NERVES AT THE LAKE

The one thing that gets to me more than any, is the headlights after dark on the boat ramp.
    Typically I get caught up in a mess where people lack experiance of loading and unloading their boats, I try not to let that bother me because I was there once, we all were. A little of experiance speeds that process up.
    Only on one occasion when I have stopped and asked someone to turn the lights out so I could back up, have I got negitive feedback, most people don't realize it until it happens to them or somebody nicely tells them.