Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Boat Storage In Lexington Area

I was wondering if anyone in the Lexington area could weigh in on a reputable place to store my boat. I live in the Hamburg area and would like to find a nearby facility with 24 hour access.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Boat Storage In Lexington Area

Hey man...I also live in the Hamburg area and last year I needed a place locally to store my boat. I found a bunch of places but NONE of them had a door wide enough to fit the boat unless I was willing to pay BIG money a month for a gigantic bay. I looked all over Lexington. I did find some by Herrington but I found that they had several break ins. Good luck in your search...I hope it goes better for you.

Buck

Post Thanks / Like

There are some new storage units in Berea.
    Right off the interstate. I have mine there. Units are big enough for just about any boat.
    859-986-8500 or 859-302-3352

Good people to deal with who want your business.

Rick

Post Thanks / Like

good question, like to find one myself, can you share a little more rippinlip.

Post Thanks / Like

2 or more share??

No dog in this, but could a couple or more guys share one of those huge bays and it be worth while?

Also, not in Lex., but on the way to Barkley and Ky lakes, right off the WK parkway, there is a place that rents boat storage space. I think it is right near Princeton, KY.

Good luck guys. I know it is tough to have a nice boat and not have a way to keep it under cover.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Board, Cliff...

Welcome aboard Clebo!!! 2nd Post and I missed your first one but will have to find it. For all you fellas that know me from this board, ChunknWind is none other than Cliff, Clebo, or better known as NetBoy in some of my previous post. He is in the market for a good used boat and maybe he has found one via this post. Good man to have with you to man the net. I have tried my damndest to give him plenty of netting experience and he has come a long way baby. Take good care of him and give him the same help each of you gave me in my learning and continued learning experience of this disease we all have called Fishing.

Clebo, did we find that boat??? Or are you just getting more needed info on the topic??? That Skeeter currently being advertised sounds pretty good

Tight Lines

Post Thanks / Like

Redtail

I was never able to find one. The idea of two guys sharing a big bay would work. If memory serves me I found one place who had the big bay with a door on each end. I was not going to pay that much so I never went to look at it and I dont know if each door had enough room on the outside to manuever the boat/truck. I called every storage area in Lexington. Luckily, we built a new house in the Hamburg area early this year and I was able to put my own boat garage in the basement so I ended my search. Good luck to you all....I know how frustrating this can be.

Buck

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the advice from everyone. I must admit, I am shocked that a town this size doesn't have at least a couple of places that cater to boat owners. Hmmm, sounds like a good business opportunity to me.