Last night I made a post on this site referring to the individuals that were charged in the cheating incident on Lake Barkley this past weekend.

In this post I made, I noted that these were the same individuals that won the Team Supreme Classic held here this year when in fact IT WAS NOT THE SAME INDIVIDUALS.

I misread the article in the Paducah Sun. The article in the Sun said that these were the same individuals that won the Super Bass Classic here.

I want to publicly apologize to all the folks that fish and are involved with the TEAM SUPREME organization and especially to the folks that won the Classic here this spring.

Folks this incident here is exactly why we moderate this site closely....anyone can make a mistake and put up a post here that throws unwarrented and misleading information about a person, organization or business whether it be on purpose or by stupid mistake such as I made last night.

I would in closing like to also thank the individual from Team Supreme that called me last night to point out this mistake...I certainly appreciate your dilligence.