Search Fishin.com

Thread: spinnerbait

Post Thanks / Like

spinnerbait

Hey everyone, what are some of the best spinnerbaits for fishing main lake ledges on Kentucky, say 10-25ft ledges. What brand and what size? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: spinnerbait

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-26-06 AT 08:50AM (EST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-26-06 AT 08:49*AM (EST)[/font]

Punisher 1 ounce. This is one awesome spinnerbait that will not roll over. They come in several sizes, but for fishing deep go with the 1 ounce. Plus the people that produce this lure are first class. Steve Headrick spent over an hour of his own time with my 12 y.o son and I showing us this product and their float and fly. Even told us where go on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: spinnerbait

See article I wrote on this bait on the Front of the Website.
    Jim Dicken
    Punisher Flame Spinner Bait.
    You can get it at Bass Pro or call the store for them.
    Guide on Guntersville is sending me pictures of the Flame and 4 large bass he caught with customers a 4.6 a 2.8 and several chunks in the 2 pound range. He caught 10 fish in 45 minutes on the bait on Guntersville Late in the day.
    This Flame spinner is one of the best for bulging water. It will not roll and if you point the rod tip at the bait and hold the rod down it will run just under the surface for ever without breaking water. About 5 to 7 feet from boat it comes up and breaks water. Bulging a spinner bait is one of my favorite ways to fish and this is the first bait I have ever used that I could control where it broke the surface. Others have been a hit and miss but this one is consistent. Heavier Guage metal makes it vibrate the skirt more.
    Jim