Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Going to sell it all

1991 Ford F150 tow vehicle, Two man bass boat With bow mounted trolling motor Build in live well Swivel seats , Used three times. 2000 Wagner Florida lake and bay boat With Johnson salt water series 90 HP. outboard , 24 volt trolling motor Two Depth finders one on the stand up center consol The other bow mounted by the trolling motor and front swivel seat. 30 gal fuel tank Two 12 volt batteries for the motor and accessories two 12 volt 235 amp batteries for the trolling motor one 12volt battery for the front depth finder , bimini top lots of storage PFDS Fire gear and flares
    I bought the boat inb July of 1999 Lost my eye sight on christmas day of 1999 boat trailer has been used less than 15 times since then
    Should be an excellent package for the non blind avid fisherman and his family
    ask for pictures or other information leo237ret@aol.com $13,500.00
    Steve Williams 502 742 3084
    breaks my heart but I have no one to go with So it needs to go

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Going to sell it all

I am sure that folks here would take you fishing any time you want to go almost. Matter of fact call me and I will go with you from time to time. I am sure others here without a boat would volunteer to go if you have one. I can take you to Beaver Lake for Bluegill, or to Willisburg for redear. Love to fish the lake up at Jericho too for bass or bluegill.
    Jim Dicken
    502-636-1305

Post Thanks / Like

Jim where is this guy located??????

Post Thanks / Like

I live in south east Louisville The okalona area between old shep and fern vallely

Post Thanks / Like

I am taking my son fishing on Monday but after that other than the 12th and 13th of June I am free.. for the most part. I need a day to get ready and get my work caught up... I love to fish Beaver Lake, and Nolin, I know both pretty well. Love to go with you. I dont own a boat any more but will gladly pay for gas.
    Any place else you want to go let me know. I have guides who are friends on almost every lake in the state who will I am sure help me out.
    Just let me know.
    call me... local for you.. I am in Louisville. 636-1305

Post Thanks / Like

Steve,
    I hope some guys can hold you off on that sell so I can help out in about 2 months and/or some weekend soon. I start a new job Monday and will only have the weekends and as the job progresses I will not have much energy left on the weekends. I am scheduled for 2-3 months of hard labor. When I get my lay-off I will be availlable during the week. Only thing is I can not do it for free, it's gonna cost you some fishing lessons! (LOL) By the way what lake do you prefer?
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Leo I tried to email you but it would not let me. Please email me r.scanlan@insightbb.com thanks Ryan.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Jim

Well every lake looks the same to me! I like to go The river Nolin, KY, Barkley, makes no difference I have been out with Doug Myers Onemorecast59 wuite a few times but he is not retired. On the other hand I can go anytime anyplace. My boat is a 19ft center consel lake and bay boat I have had it out 20 miles in the Gulf of Mexico but it will also go in skinny water. It an I am ready to go until I sell it
    steve

Post Thanks / Like

btt

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Jim

WEll let me know when you can go. I am free tomorrow. My son had to cancel so we can go almost anyplace.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Leo237,
    We are neighbors, I live off of Smyrna road. Send me an e-mail and maybe we can hook up!
    Chefdave
    Dmoeller@sullivan.edu