Today we live in a time of computer control baitcasting reels and fishing technology beyond the wildest dreams of the old timers who fished in the day of my father. As a boy of six years old, I can remember my father taking me fishing. I was amazed as to how he could throw a Pfluger Supreme baitcaster on an octagon steel rod with braided line both forehanded, backhanded and overhead, right and left handed. Looking back on those times, I am amazed the distance and accuracy with which he could throw. Now, I watch the pro's use so many different throwing techniques and it occured to me, my father was a great technician with what he had to fish with at that time. I watched him buy the reel new in 1951 from his brother who ran a baitshop in his barbershop in Paintlick, Ky. I still have the old reel, and as you would guess, it is priceless. I can never thank him enough for taking me fishing at such a young age and teaching me finer points of bass fishing. Some of us are extremely lucky to have had fathers that passed this enjoyment of fishing on to us.