Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck BackWaters Boys

Like to wish the Backwaters Boys, Jay, Moe, and Charlie good luck on the upcoming MidwestSportsman Classic this week coming up at Ky Lake....

Looks like you're going to have a lot of company next week on the water Dave....I think close to 400 boat qualified for this...

Billy

Redneckshadrap
    www.thecreekbank.com
    KyStreamMan@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Good Luck BackWaters Boys

Hey Billy,

I helped a guy launch at Barkley yesterday that had "Redneck" on the back window of his truck. He denied being you.... LOL

Lots of boats on the lake this weekend. Yesterday you could not get near Mineral Mounds or the new Tournament ramp. In fact we sat for about 30 minutes in line, just trying to get past the new tournament ramp. Folks were turning into the ramp and stopping to get their boats ready in the entry because there was so many boats there for that tournament. Then the guy I helped said he had originally planned to launch at KY dam marina, but you could not find a parking place, much less get launched.

I love fishing the fall, after folks have switched over to hunting, LOL. I'll sure be glad when all the classics are over, so I can have "my" lakes back... LMAO Just kidding of course.

Sure that wasn't you yesterday Billy?

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Good Luck BackWaters Boys

Don't forget to add the 150 to 200 boats that will be here next week practicing for the Renegade Classic that will start on Saturday immediately following the Mid West tourney on Thursday and Friday. I have done my damage...I have one more tourney prep trip to do in the morning and then I am going trout fishing with a bunch of friends for the rest of the week...so the crowd is not gonna bother me at all...lol.