Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me???

Has the soft plastic bite faded off considerably in the past few months, or is it just me. Has the " Bluegill " bite increased considerably in the past few months, or is it just me. Are you guys getting a full day of bluegill bites no matter what you do to change it?

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Is it just me???

I have the answer to the problem just wanted to know if it was just me!
    -----Best Fishing-----

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen the faster baits work better this year. I love plastics but i caught fewer bass this year using the traditional texas rig. I started using a shaky rig more and c-rigging more as well so maybe for me, the change in tactics and location hurt my total catch? In general i noticed the crankbait working more this year....

Post Thanks / Like

Crankbait indeed, as well as anything else that is fast and furious, rogue twitchin' also for the weary. I have one tournament left this year, maybe I can pull up a pattern or two and have some fun. Gonna stick with hard plastic jerkbaits and white and blue spinnerbaits, one rod will have a spook on all day and will be the first cast in the morning, and of course a c-rig ( 'cause I just gatta')

-----Best Fishing-----