Search Fishin.com

Thread: Where To Go?

Post Thanks / Like

Where To Go?

I'm planning a fishing trip on Monday. I was wondering which lake to go to Barren, Rough or Nolin. What are they catching fish on? Thanks in advance for the Help!

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Where To Go?

I was planning to go either Monday or Tuesday. I'm thinking of KY lake right now. Been a lot of pressure down there the last several days with many, many classics. I'm thinking maybe Tuesday would be best, to give them a couple extra days to calm down.

I fished Nolin only once, out of Moutiedier, and loved it. Absolutely a beautiful lake. I woudl considr Nolin a very viable option.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

ZX, and everyone else...

Who all is spending Columbus day on the water? I believe it only appropriate to honor the captain of the Santa Maria, and the man credited with finding the new world for the europeans, out on the water.

Boat is hooked up.

ZX, where'd you decide on? I think I'm heading to KY Lake, the State marina at the dam.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

RE: ZX, and everyone else...

I won't be able to head that far away. I need to stay a little closer to Louisville. I heard that Rough is turning over and may go to Nolin or Barren. Who knows, I may just stay home and go fish the Ohio and try my luck there. I was hoping to get a little more feedback to help me make up my mind. But that is life.

Post Thanks / Like

ZX...I fished Rough this weekend and thought it was actually starting to get better. My club had a pretty good tourney. We only had 10 boats but we weighed over 65 lbs of fish.

Doc

Post Thanks / Like

What were you using and where did you go? Were the fish in the creeks or still out on the main. Any help would be great. Thanks.