I have, Always Garage Kept 1983 Astroglass 154V (Pro Craft 16') with a New, out of the crate 03 115hp Johnson. Motor has been on the boat since April with very little use. I would consider this boat loaded: It has a 65lb minnkota trolling motor with recessed foot control,(Bought new in 04), Head lights, Black lights with 4 plug ins, Trim on the steering wheel, New flippin flush deck May 05, New carpet, re-tractable tie downs, Fish finder in front 05, New guages and all wiring re-done by professional boat re-storer (March 05), The clear coat was re-done about 5 years ago on boat and trailer, The custom Dash, Recessed trolling motor and bow switch panel are all made from Solid Surface Material called Gibralter(like Corian kitchen counter tops). I paid 7,000 for the engine plus my trade in worth 1800 and Selling the Boat for $6,500. Motor has a transferrable warrenty. Boat runs 54mph with a 190lb driver and that is fast in a boat this size. The only reason for selling is that I bought a newer boat at a price I couldn't afford to pass up.