Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Boat Trade In???

Where would be a good place to trade in a boat? Has anyone had any good experiences with any dealers and how fair where they on their prices?

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Boat Trade In???

Consider selling it yourself. A dealer will need to make a good profit on your boat to take it on trade. You'd be better off making that money yourself, then buying straight out for a better deal.

---------------------------
    I'd rather be catchin! :7

Post Thanks / Like

Give me a call My name is Richie .I work for Plapps, give me a shot and ill try and get you what you want for your boat.

Look forward to hearing from you, Please ask for me.
    Richie Young
    859-240-0043cell
    859-240-0043 ofice

Post Thanks / Like

Try Anglers Outpost and Marine in Nicholasville, Ask for John his number is 859-881-5266, he will do you right. They carry Triton's, Procraft, Fisher, and Bullet's.

Post Thanks / Like

I Traded my boat in @ R&W Marine on Fern Valley road, It was a 95 Tracker Pro 17 with a 40hp merc it Cost $9,700 new...Bob gave me $4,000 on a trade, I was happy with that...Mind you the boat was garage kept and in wonderful shape...But I still feel he did me right, No hassell, stress, Worry of WAITING on selling it myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Check with Greg at Boatworks in Taylorsville. He let me put my boat on his lot while I was waiting on my new boat to come in. I sold it for my price, and not for a trade-in price, and Greg helped me get it done. Great service!

Post Thanks / Like

I would take a few minutes and go see John at Anglers Outpost in Nicholasville. I was able to trade with him some 4 weeks ago on a new Triton boat. My experience there was very good. John was a pleasure to deal with and I liked their approach to business! LCG

Post Thanks / Like

Jet-A-Marina used to help you sell your boat if you were buying a new one through them.

I am not sure they still do this, but when I bought mine, they did offer me several used boats that they were selling for their customers.

might try giving them a call. Rodney is the sales manager and Kerry Clark is the owner. I am very, very happy with my boat and deal. The follow up service, what little I've needed, has been great, and on top of that, they worked me in to get me on the water for a tournament the same week FLW was down at KY lake and they have the contract to service all the anglers boats. I call that service!!!! They did not forget the small angler when they have a deal with the big organization.

Danny