OK, I know last time this caused a problem, but since I started the last thread, I wanted to offer a view at the other side as well.

Here is a post from bassfan.com. As you know, this is not a bulletin board like this one, but instead it is more like an editorial page where "we" can write to the editor. They don't post rumors or things that can't be substantiated. So take a look at the post.... and let's realize, as several said, there are always two sides to everything. My wife is a Dr. Phil fan, so in his words, "No matter how flat a pancake is, it still has two sides." LOL

""""John Hempel of Brownstown, MI writes:
Gentlemen, I knew that the Wisconsin Dept. of Conservation was going to kill a bunch of fish just because they put their nets by the best creasote-soaked pillars I'd ever seen, right next to the commercial fueling depot that the tug's and pushers use to fuel up their deisel. I wouldnt even think of fishing near those pillars, well enough try to keep fish in nets next to them. And yes, I fished the Stren Series and all of my fish were well oxygenated.""""

Maybe it wasn't all the tournament's fault for the fish die off??

Tight lines and God Bless

Danny